Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Miss Gay USofA Classic, Gaybingo Dallas, and Drag Hangovers

i have a MAJOR drag hangover. i have been in face for the last 3 days and i am loving EVERY minute of it!

From my last Gaybingo on Saturday to Final Night of Miss Gay USofA Classic Monday night, my face is saying NO MORE!!

Here are some quick drag snaps from these last few days of drag debauchery !!


Me and my two favorite menz-Michael Hayes and Manny 


Here's a close-up my Lady Gaga Judas make-up:


A quick stage snap shot courtesy of Musico Roots Photography

SOMETHING FABULOUS!!! In their swan song number 

More flawlessness from Musico Roots photography to come later . . .

And last but not in least bit least, here is a quick snap shot of my beautiful partner and i at Miss Gay USofA classic.



WHEW!

And that's just the beginning of this week! More drag snaps coming your way later on this week.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment